- Reception of locate tickets from multiple One
- Reception of locate tickets to multiple
locations, workstations, and remote computing.
- Reception of locate tickets for multiple member
codes to each and/or every station.
- Integrated biling system for contract locators.
- Ability to suspend tickets at your master
station, respond to known clear tickets, and then route tickets to other
stations, contractors, locators and mobile stations.
- Mobile stations can receive and respond to
tickets in the field, live over wireless internet connections, or update
with master stations through docking stations each day.
- Ability to route tickets as they are received
to email accounts for out of area locators.
- Polaris 3.1 web interface allows for monitoring
and management of tickets from any location with internet access.
Ability to see status of all members tickets, view and print any ticket
live or archived, make response, and make detailed statistics reports
for tickets, locators, and type of responses.
- Audible emergency alert, which allows users to
react to high priority tickets faster, and built in paging system for on
- Customizable view screens, locator info, and
- Polaris 3.1 operates through redundant SQL servers, and internet connections for fast and
reliable transmissions of locate tickets and positive responses.
- Archive and re-print of tickets, meaning no
re-send cost, better record keeping to process damage claims
- 24/7 tech support and status monitoring of all
- Log onto www.polaris-ulm.com as "demo" for a
live demonstration of the web features, or Call 804-452-4849 today for
more information, or for a free 30 day setup and